Thursday 19 March 2009

Just A Number?

Isn't it strange what feelings bar codes evoke? I've seen a number of people with bar code tattoos and often wondered what they're trying to say? 

Are they making a statement about not just being a number or are they hoping to find out how much their arm costs at Sainsbury's

However, at their most basic, bar codes are just that. Something to tell us how much something costs. 

I love Ferm Living and their bar code cushion. It's bold, graphic and striking - all get my vote and I'll be throwing this is my shopping basket waiting for the bleep, bleep...

1 comment:

  1. Cool looking cushion. I make Temporary Barcode Tattoos for fun, and lots of other goodies inspired by barcodes. FREE BARCODE TATTOO! offer on my website: http://www.barcodeart.com/barcode_tattoos.html

    ReplyDelete