Tuesday 7 April 2009

Beautiful Brooklyn

I don't think I've ever made a secret of how much I love New York City. 

It is one of the few places I feel I could actually live and work other than my beloved London Town (and yes I did make that decision on the basis of a five day visit...) 

And while Manhattan is fabulous and everything you would expect it to be, Brooklyn is pretty damn fine too. 

I can easily see myself living in a beautiful Brooklyn Heights Brownstone surrounded by dogs, cats and children - hell, seeing though this is a fantasy, I'll have a cool loft in SoHo too...

...Ahem back to the real world then and this gorgeous cushion by Judy Holme which features the iconic Brooklyn Bridge (walking over it to Manhattan is one of THE most romantic things I have ever done) 

Soon, I feel my home with be full of NYC products in some strange homage to this fabulous city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment