Wednesday 11 March 2009

Good Ol' Blighty

It's a bit grim here at the moment isn't it?

Recession, interiors shops closing (I won't let you know what my prediction is for the next one - wouldn't want to jinx it for them) and the high street in decline. 

To be honest, Tooting Broadway has never been one of my favourite places in the world but even I felt a little sad driving past the boarded up M&S and Woolies the other day. 

Perhaps, it's because people love to shop online and who can blame them with great sites like Plumo

Amongst their stunning clothes and elegant jewellery nestles a small but beautiful collection of homewares. 

My pick of their new collection is this sweet British Isles cushion. It's super cute and I love the detailed stitching, plus it certainly paints a prettier picture of Blighty. 

Perhaps, Gordon Brown could hold it up at the next PM Questions, might just cheer everyone up a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment