Wednesday 12 August 2009

Woof!

If you regularly read my blogs, then you probably know I'm, shall we say, just the teeniest bit obsessed with dogs.

I have a theory that it comes from not having one when I was a child (my poor Mum is allergic to anything and everything with fur) but the real love affair with pooches began when I started walking my neighbour's dog Nell (RIP).

I love most dogs (apart from Yorkshire Terriers - they scare the life out of me) but one of my favourite breeds is Pugs. Now, some people think these little fellas are ugly (scandalous!) but not me, I think they're adorable and it seems Ben De Lisi agrees with me.

This cushion is without a doubt the hero product from his AW09 collection for Debenhams.

It seems I'm still no closer in getting my beloved pooch but in the meantime, this cushion will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment