Monday 12 October 2009

Memories Of Summer

Venturing into the garden the other day, I noticed my lovely rose bush (almost bare during the summer) had decided to bloom in all its glory in the middle of September.

Now, I'm the first to admit I'm not in the slightest bit green fingered, in fact being summoned into the garden to help usually has me running to do the hoovering!

It's not that I don't like nature, I love it, I just don't want to, being the hardened city girl I am, get that close to it.

It's no surprise that nature has provided inspiration for designers for years, after all it surrounds us all the time.

One such designer that is constantly inspired by nature is the lovely Ella Doran. Her digital prints are far from twee but still remain a feminine touch.

I love these two, which are perfect for the memories of summer, something I need now my rose bush has wilted and readied itself for next year's blooms.






No comments:

Post a Comment