Wednesday 14 October 2009

Sitting Pretty

It's fair to say that as much as I love cushions, I bloody well adore chairs (fairly obvious over at Chairs, Chairs, Chairs) so when I find a cushion that has chairs on it, I get, well, totally excited.

And if they feature some of my all time favourite classics, then all the better.

So ladies and gentlemen, I present Sitting Comfortably? from Mini Moderns.

Just for the record, Mini Moderns are a pretty damn fab company and if you don't believe me, head over to their website.

As well as the cushion, there's also Sitting Comfortably? wallpaper, which I also heart very much.

Although, I have to admit, I'm slightly worried about ending up a mad old woman surrounded by chairs and cushions and chair on cushions and chairs on wallpaper, but then again maybe it wouldn't be so bad...



3 comments:

  1. We can start a club for future mad chair women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Bridal saree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Awards & Rewards, Business gifts, diwali gifts, valentine day gifts, birthday gifts, School kids gifts, Heart Cushions. and new baby gifts, return gifts, anniversary gifts, Merry Chritmas, ...

    ReplyDelete