Sunday 26 July 2009

Seaside Dreaming

I've spent most of this weekend with my leg on a cushion.

A severe bout of blood poisoning has meant cushions have had to be practical not just stylish for me.

That doesn't mean I haven't wanted to look for gorgeous cushions of course and a friend alerted me to Fiona Howard's beautiful designs recently so I thought it was only fair to share.

It's not entirely by accident that I've chosen her lovely, whimsical Harbour design. Whenever I'm poorly or bored, my mind often wanders back to beautiful Falmouth where I spent three years studying.

And this cushion reminds me more of that beautiful, special and unique place than any other maritime-inspired one I've seen.

I haven't got sea-faring legs at the moment (I haven't even got walking-from-one-room-to-another-faring legs!) but as soon as I do, I'll be off to Falmouth to breathe in the sea air, dine on scallops and watch the boats bobbing on the river. Bliss.





No comments:

Post a Comment