Thursday 12 February 2009

Call On Cupid

It's St. Valentine's Day on Saturday and whatever you think of it (the people I know opinions range from "waste of time, why do I need a day to tell someone I love them" to "but it's so romantic, we always do something") you can't ignore it; Hallmark et al wouldn't let you. 

So, in the spirit of things, I've decided to feature a Valentine's-themed cushion. 

It's not a slushy. fluffy, overly romantic design. Not covered in love hearts or even worse festooned with Playboy bunnies (I kid you not, type Valentine's cushion into Google and you'll see a lot of tat) 

No, my choice is this rather elegant, simple Je Taime. Designed by Jan Constantine and available from The London Cushion Company, it wouldn't look out of place in my newly decorate bedroom - hint, hint...





No comments:

Post a Comment