Wednesday 4 February 2009

Ticket To Ride

I blogged about cushions from Bonjour Mon Coussin a while back and have resisted the urge for a repeat post but their designs are just too delicious. 

I've avoided their patisserie cushions (far too tempting when I'm trying to avoid all things sweet) and have instead plumped (excuse the pun, I couldn't resist) for their tickets cushion. 

Simply called Tickets (surely that should be billets - why give it the English translation, it sounds far more chic in Francais) it features prints of transport tickets from all over Paris. 

I love it because every single foreign trip I make I collect all the tickets from train journeys, museum visits and fairground rides (geeky I know) and promise myself I'll make a collage or scrap book when I get home. 

Of course, that never happens so I'm thinking Bonjour Mon Coussin could perhaps offer a bespoke service - now that's a good idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment