Wednesday 25 February 2009

Patchwork Dreams

I know I keep banging on about Twitter but it's gone from being something I was kind of interested in to something that's now becoming a bit of an obsession. 

It's a good job though, because without it, I wouldn't find out about people like @NestaHome

This gorgeous patchwork-inspired cushion is one of theirs (you can buy online a here)

And while you're there, why not pick up one of their stunning chandelier prints too. I know they're on my wish list. 

We need to champion people like this. It's true we need to support the highstreet (probably more now than ever) but we need to support independent, young designers too. 

Frankly, though, what with plans to buy all these cushions, rugs and chairs - it's probably a good idea my bank manager doesn't know about these blogs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment