Wednesday 21 January 2009

Anyone For Scrabble?

Ok, I have to admit that however sad this may sound, my boyfriend and I love to play Scrabble. 

You can keep your Pictionary and Monopoly (far too conniving for me) but give me a board, some lettered tiles and a notepad and I'm away. 

A strange pastime you might think, seeing though we're both journalists but after a hard day playing with words, there's nothing we like more than to, erm, spend an evening playing with words. 

So I was really pleased a friend of mine (check out his website here) spotted these Scrabble tile cushions. 

They're from designer Emma Smart and I love them, think off all the fun you could have if you bought the whole alphabet...

...guests over staying their welcome? Then a simple L E A V E N O W spelt out on the sofa should do the trick. 

And what could make for a more romantic message then a Scrabble L O V E? 


1 comment: