Thursday 15 January 2009

Disco Fever

The great thing about blogging is you get to read other people's blogs and take inspiration from them. 

I definitely have to name check my friend Roh Roh and her blog The Beat That My Heart Skipped because if she hadn't received all her Christmas presents this year, then I wouldn't have known about Jonathan Adler and his great cushions. 

Jonathan produces a number of needlepoint cushions, now I know what you're thinking, needlepoint = grannies = fusty, pastoral scenes or even worse Home Sweet Home signs...

...not true with Jonathan's quirky designs, like this cool as retro Studio 54 ticket cushion. 

Jonathan also designs pottery, lighting, rugs and furniture (check out one of his very special chairs on Chairs Chairs Chairs really soon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment