Friday 23 January 2009

A Day At The Races

I have to be honest, I've never been that keen on horses. While I completely appreciate they're noble and beautiful beasts, I've always been a little bit scared of them. 

Get up close to one and I'm sure you know what I mean. Have you seen the size of their eyes? And those big teeth and stamping hooves. Call me a coward but it makes me a little shaky...

...I do however, like this cushion by Zedhead Designs

For one, they're not real horses (see, no flies on me) and I love their different coloured saddles as well. 

But most of all I love that it's designed by an up and coming textile designer Zoe Thompson. 

With all the big design companies and high street shops around, it's important to support solo designers. 

Zoe has got a great range of cushions as well as some stunning lampshades, so be sure to check out her website




No comments:

Post a Comment