Monday 19 January 2009

Barking Mad

I love dogs, I used to be more of a cat person but dogs are now my number one animal. 

There's nothing like a dog's welcome; whether you haven't seen them for days or just popped out for a paper, they're always delighted to see you. 

I spent the weekend with my favourite one Frank. He is the cutest and softest Staffordshire Bull Terrier in the world (don't believe what people say about this breed by the way - dogs much like people develop personalities in accordance to how they're brought up) 

Saying goodbye to Frank is always a little bit sad, he has perfected sad, puppy dog eyes and always manages to make you feel guilty when he sees you packing your case. 

So this cushion is for him (actually he'd probably quite like it for his box) and I love it too. 

Donna Wilson creates knitted cushions and throws with simple yet really effective prints such as this dog one and a humorous BLAH print. 

Check out her website to see her full range. 



No comments:

Post a Comment