Wednesday 7 January 2009

Best of British

A PR contact I've known pretty much since I started my career emailed me yesterday to wish me "best of British".

To be honest I didn't even know people used that expression past my Grandparents age but I kinda knew what she meant. It also reminded me of some rather attractive Union Jack cushions from The London Cushion Company

This one's my favourite, it's less about patriotism and definitely more about nostalgia, it reminds me of old post-war bunting used for street parties.

There's a whole host of designs available including a some what subtler flag cushion in whites and creams.

And now I've had a mad idea (could be a bit out there but bear with me it's quite early for a post) but how about for the next Proms everyone waves these instead of a flag...

No comments:

Post a Comment